The Family Handyman 100 Weekend Projects
Build fashionable, functional, inexpensive indoor and backyard furniture—even if you're a complete beginner. These are realistic projects for the average weekend warrior that require no great skills, just normal tools you already have and easy to buy materials available at any home store.
Here's a small sample of what's inside:
- Build a simple-but-stylish bookcase
- Cut garage clutter with oversized shelves
- Double your closet space with easy accessories
- Build a rocksolid workbench in 3 hours
- Maximize kitchen storage with clever cabinet inserts
- Build backyard furniture, a garden arbor, planters and more!
- Benches, garden and deck chairs
- Outdoor storage
- Quick projects like bird houses, handy hints, and more