Reader's Digest True Crime Vol. 2
For more than 90 years, Reader’s Digest has been telling the amazing true stories of real-life thrillers, unsolved mysteries, and tales of cold-blooded murder—and of the regular folks caught up in these harrowing situations. Now we’ve pulled together a collection of more than two dozen of these gripping narratives, including:
- The tale of the bank heist pulled off by a gang of old geezers
- The bizarre story of Robert Durst, a real-estate heir accused of three grisly murders
- The case of the 1849 murder at Harvard involving a professor
- The harrowing account of parents who saved their daughter from a serial killer
- The history of the original Ponzi scheme.
Great reads in the Reader’s Digest’s storytelling tradition. Featuring a variety of unforgettable settings and characters, True Crime, Volume 2, includes more than two dozen gripping tales of murder, kidnapping, bank robberies, espionage, art theft, and much more.
Classic stories with new updates. Pulling from the Reader’s Digest archives, we’ve chosen the best true crime stories of the past 20 years and have added updates where appropriate.
True crime is hot. From Serial to Making a Murderer, true crime stories are topping charts in every form of media.