How to Do (Just About) Anything on the Internet
Google, Twitter, Skype--are these and other technological terms a foreign language to you? If so, it's time to learn the vocabulary and find out how the internet can make your life easier, better—and a lot of fun!
In an easy to use format, here are useful and straightforward answers to hundreds of questions about getting online and using the world wide web.
Inside you'll discover how to:
- Choose the right computer and internet deal for you
- Find Out anything you want to know on the web
- Your Privacy—and avoid scams
- Keep in Touch with friends and family
- Use Facebook and other social networks
- Store and Edit your digital photos online
- Buy anything you want securely
- Search the best holiday rental, doctor, garden center or whatever else you need