Published by Trusted Media Brands, Inc., Family Handyman
Curious about what it takes to become a confident do-it-yourselfer? As with many other skills, DIY home improvement proficiency starts with a willingness to try new things and follow directions. You’ll learn as you go, develop your problem-solving skills and tackle bigger and bigger projects.
• Hundreds of descriptive photos that help tell the story of how to do each project.
• Advice from home improvement pros who share their best tips, tricks and techniques so you have the knowledge to get your projects done right the first time.
• Eureka! Insider information you can usually only get by working hands-on with a veteran DIYer.
• Step-by-step visuals and detailed instructions so you’ve got everything you need to know to complete the fix or project on today’s to-do list.
• Electrical, HVAC and plumbing basics that help you make sense of seemingly complex home systems.
• Complete how-to instructions for tile, carpet, wood trim, tree planting and trimming, ingenious storage solutions and so much more.
Spriral | 256 pages
| $19.99 USD
| 8" x 9.375"
| September 15, 2020